Welcome to the Department of Computer Science
International University Liaison Indonesia
The term “informatique” is commonly used by the French to express Computer Science (CS). It is a little different to Information Technology (IT). Even though IT and CS degrees can be used in similar jobs, IT graduates are typically interested in constructing computer systems using software, networks and databases, while CS graduates tend to enjoy mathematics and software design.
The Raspberry Pi is a small, bare-bone computer developed by The Raspberry Pi Foundation, a UK charity, with the intention of providing low-cost computers and free software to students.
A standalone Wi-Fi development module developed by NodeMCU. Eases the learning process of IoT and Operating Systems. Compatible with Arduino IDE.
Debian derived Linux distribution developed for forensic and penetration testing. It is maintained and funded by Offensive Security Ltd. Deepens the understanding of Networking Security.
The progress in computer technology has become part of human civilization. The size, mobility and connectivity are evidence that modern human beings cannot live without computer technology. Therefore, IULI is very much concerned with the current technology, which will be part of the curriculum and student activities.
Fields that are part of Computer Science
- Image processing and pattern recognition for health, transportation and automation
- Distributed architecture to achieve higher performance such as in weather forecasting
- Intelligent systems which imitate human thinking to support automatic mail response
- Cryptographic algorithms to secure information exchange
- Advanced robotics to help medical surgery and other areas